Marketing Assistant for Edmonton Financial Services Firm
June 19, 2012 by Liz
Leading Advisor is looking for an exceptional Marketing Assistant to join the team at an Edmonton Financial Services Firm. Leading Advisor works exclusively with successful financial advisors and their teams to achieve sustainable business results.
We are working in conjunction with our client to manage the recruitment and selection process of the position of Marketing Assistant.
The successful candidate must:
- Have the ability to follow directions and work with minimum supervision; take ownership of assigned tasks, think for yourself, solve problems quickly and independently.
- Exceptional communicator able to produce written correspondence for both clients and financial institutions relating to client accounts.
- Have high standards and attention to detail while following procedures dealing with large volumes of paperwork, including client account maintenance, daily processing of information required by staff, account file maintenance, management of mail and courier servicing, telephone reception, banking transactions, and seamless organization of the backroom operation.
- Have proficient computer skills in all MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, etc.) as well as contact management software such as Goldmine (similar to Act or Maximizer). And have the ability to learn quickly industry specific programs (e.g. Paltrak, Insync, Investment and Mortgage Calculators and others).
- Initiate, organize, and maintain client contact/service and marketing activities, along with planning and implementing client good will activities.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional telephone, communication, and interpersonal skills building team and client relationships, and have the ability to quickly adapt to ever changing priorities.
- Prior experience in a financial office or similar is an asset.
- Continuing education on a regular basis, including but not limited to,
- Obtaining insurance and mutual fund licensing
- Obtaining the FMLI and/or other designations
- Obtaining technical training on office equipment and software
- Other training useful for the financial investment business
This is a full time opportunity, offering a competitive salary with a possibility of bonuses. A vehicle is required for this position.
Office hours are from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please send your cover letter stating your salary expectations, and detailed resume to: Laura Reilly at email@example.com
- Only candidates that meet the criteria set out above will be contacted.
- Any candidate who contacts the Financial Services office directly will not be considered.
- Principals only, Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact the job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Leading Advisor Inc. www.leadingadvisor.com