At the Kelowna airport at 5:15pm PT on Wednesday awaiting an 8:35pm flight to Nanaimo via Vancouver.
Feel ing thankful as the live financial advisor coaching practice visit was a success and I covered everything on the Agenda.
Someone once said; “those that can do and those that can’t teach”.
This live financial advisor coaching practice visit was great for my client and for me because we worked shoulder to shoulder writing the entire plan complete with systems and then some.
I’m settling in for a few hours and I’ll use the time that I have waiting for the flight to write the June Clear Your Roadblocks E-Newsletter.
Wednesday – Friday have a lite schedule of coaching and prospect calls and that is it for the month as Laura and I are taking a Staycation next week.
Here are the Phase 1 Objectives / Systems that we created in the live financial advisor coaching practice visit
Objectives Phase 1
- Create a Vision
- Create a Leadership, Decision, Meeting and Time Managment System
- Earn $552,000 by June 30, 2010
- Create an inspired, enthusiastic, productive and profitable team
- Create an Office Managment System
- Create a Bookkeeping and an Accounting Delegation System
- Create an In House Financial Planning Marketing System
- Create a Prospect / Seminar Follow Up System
- Create a Qualification and Enrolment Sales System
- Qualify Customer Service
Objectives Phase 2
- Create a Financial Planning Web Site
- Create a Financial Planning Marketing Funnel
- Create a Financial Planning Associate Advisor Marketing System
- Create a New Position Job Description