- What goals did you accomplish in the first quarter of 2012?
- Why are they significant?
- How do they make you feel?
The reason that I say that prosperity is about more than money is a lot of the time you have to measure your accomplishments along with how they make you feel and the money will follow.
Here are my answers to the above three questions:
- Approaching 10 years of a continued happy and loving relationship with my wife Laura
- Health is sustained, stress is reduced and insights abound through daily meditation & prayer, daily journaling, cardio three times per week, yoga three times per week, visiting a counsellor once a week and monthly business coach meetings
- Enjoying reading fiction that includes; Annapurna, The Brave and The Cat’s Table,
- Our HOffice environment is inspiring and peaceful
- Holidayed and enjoyed renewed connection, rest and relaxation with friends in The British Virgin Islands
- Took weekend breaks in Tofino and Victoria and experienced peace and serenity
- Business vision and inspiration continues while adding value to excellent coaching clients and completing action steps towards Loftier Goals and feeling certain
- 2012 One Page Business Plan completed and in process and feeling confident
- A significant completion of a Loftier Goal was the approval of an E1 Visa to coach, speak and facilitate workshops in the USA and feeling thrilled
- Articles, Blogs, E-Newsletters and Social Media continue to improve through the support of Deanne McAndrews and Liz Urichuk and feeling appreciative
- First article written for Hoopis Performance Network and feeling committed
- Speaking booked in Bahamas, Boise, Durham, Omaha, Seattle & Philadelphia and feeling appreciative
- Speaking follow up system upgrade draft written and feeling focused
- Web site update completed and feeling triumphant
- Client Values & Behaviors Assessments updated and feeling accomplished
- Budget cash flow updated as of March 31, 2012 & yearend accounting, HST and taxes done creating determination and purpose
What is an E1 visa?
The E-1 treaty trader visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign nationals of a treaty nation to enter into the U.S. and carry out substantial trade. A treaty trader belongs to a nation that maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation or a bilateral agreement with the U.S.
Note: Trade includes commercial transactions in goods and trade in services and technology like banking, insurance, transportation, tourism, communications, data processing, advertising, accounting, design and engineering, management consulting, technology transfer and other measurable services which may be traded.