You have no doubt heard this example of an acronym for FEAR;
- F alse
- E xpectations
- A ppearing
- R eal
As long as you give tse false expectations power by focusing on them, they will become real as The Law Of Attraction is absolute, you attract what you focus on or as John Kehoe said; “thoughts are real forces”.
How can one focus on there vision when dominated by what might happen?
Where there is no vision, the people perish. – Proverbs 29:18
Everyone has a unique vision or calling and this is unavoidable. You have two choices; fulfill your unique vision or calling or become the living dead, living your life and business life, day to day just hoping to get by. Why do we avoid our unique vision or calling?
- F alse
- E xpectations
- A ppearing
- R eal
Fearing that the granddaddy of all unmet needs, that the unmet need of worthiness and our unique vision or calling will not be good enough.
One thing to know about fear; “Fear reaches only to the point when the unavoidable begins; from there on, it loses its meaning. And all we have left is the hope that we are making the right decision.” – Paulo Coelho – The Fifth Mountain
You have three choices, to hope for; to Thrive, Deny or Survive. You will create whatever you focus on.
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars” – Oscar Wilde
A car is picking me up for the airport and I will be traveling until 8pm ET today to North Bay, Ontario so e-mail will be returned on Tuesday.
Here is a picture of my Week At A Glance “Timanager” Action Planner for the week of September 13th – 20th that includes all of my travel, coaching, speaking, personal activities and time blocks for projects work that are listed below ( time blocks = X for travel time and hotel room time that can be used for project work ).
One can go from “I have too much to do” and “I have no time” to “look at all the time that I have this week on the road to complete creative projects!!!”
I’m on the road this week to speak at Advocis North Bay, Ontario and Advocis Kingston, Ontario on Wednesday and Thursday. I’m flying Monday to acclimatize to ET and flying home on Friday afternoon.
Aside from the speaking and a few client calls this week, because it is a telephone coaching off week, I have 39 Hours of Block Time that I can invest in the following creative projects;
- Speaking PowerPoint Upgrade & Prep
- Speaking Camera Dry Run
- Optimism Research
- Market The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Film Speaking Presentations For Show Reel Footage
- Schedule Appointments With Speaking COIs
- E-Mail To Invite Participants To The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Follow Up MDRT Vancouver 2010
- Associate To The Sales Goals That We Wish To Attract
- Sales Page For The Leading Advisor Clear Your Roadblocks Workshop & GYM
- Sales Page For One On One Coaching & The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Article On “Free”
- Upgrade The Leading Advisor Clear Your Roadblocks Private Web Site for participants of The
- Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Order Camtasia
- Work With Kim Black On Marketing & Web
- Mind Map Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace and Twitter And Upgrade Same
- Reflect On Marketing & Sales Training For Laura
- Decide On IFB Fall Speaking
- Client E-Mails
- Team E-Mails
- Give Thanks
I just reflecting that whether I’m coaching, speaking or writing, every one of these is a presentation in some way shape or form.
Coaching includes reading the notes from a previous conversation, Speaking can include an interview with the Advocis Chapter President or Advocis Program Chair in advance of speaking at an Advocis Chapter to find out what the audience wants to hear about and Writing can include writing out a description of a speaking presentation.
It’s 7:45am Thursday, August 20th and I’m sharing what I am doing to qualify to speak at the MDRT in Vancouver in June 2010.
There are many qualification steps to speak at the MDRT and I have been suggested as a potential speaker and this was created by way of a referral which had to pass through a committee to get to the place that I am in right now in the process.
The next steps include a telephone interview with The Program Committee Captain which is today at 1pm.
The interview is to discuss my interest, a discussion of my proposed presentation and to answer any question that I may have.
I have not spoken since June 17th so here are my notes to help me to get focused on the presentation that I would like to offer to the MDRT.
Clear Your Roadblocks
- Increase Your Referrals By 1000%
- Understand and Eliminate The Plateauing Out Syndrome
- Attract More High Net Worth Clients With Less Effort
- Most people do not know what their values are
- Values are what pull you forward, ignite your passion and your vision, plan and goals
- Many advisors have no written vision, business plan, marketing plan or goals
- Many advisors agree that asking for referrals is the best way to build their business
- A survey indicated that 10 – 15% of advisors actually ask for referrals
- Advisors and others suffer from The Unmet Needs Disease
- When one has Unmet Needs, they have Negative Beliefs and Negative Emotions
- The Unmet Need of approval is the Roadblock that prevents an advisor from asking for a referral and fuels Negative Beliefs like “the client may say no” or “I might make a mistake with the referral and I may lose the client as a result” and these in turn fuel Negative Emotions like anxiety and fear.
Values are like turtles, they only come out when it is safe. Unmet Needs not only fuel Negative Beliefs and Negative Emotions; Unmet Needs will eventually sabotage values, vision, plans and goals.
The Clear Your Roadblocks presentation helps advisors to understand and clear their Unmet Needs, Negative Beliefs and Negative Emotions and gives them the strategies to;
- Redefine their Values
- Create a Vision
- Set 90 Day Goals
- Maximize Time
- Empower Their Teams
- Delegate More
- Attract High Net Worth Clients
- Ask for and receive Referrals
- Create a Brand
- Focus on A Niche Market
- Receive Testimonials
- Increase Their Sales By 25%
- Ignite their Passion & Inspiration like never before
|Don’t Delay, We Have Limited Space for September – November 2009.We are adding value to Advocis Chapters from coast to coast.Please keep Simon Reilly in mind for your next financial advisor conference or education day.
Click Here for our 2009 Financial Advisor Speaking Schedule
Click below for information on two of our newest financial advisor speaking presentations:
IFB Toronto Testimonials May 2009
Advocis Newfoundland Chapter Sales Congress Testimonials May 2009
Please keep Simon Reilly in mind for your next financial advisor conference or education day.
Call me today and I would be pleased to discuss the benefits your attendees will experience from hearing Simon’s message.
- Corporate Address Change
- Hire A Ghost Writer For Article Creation
- Maximizer Upgrade
- Speaking Marketing IDA & MFDA Data Base
- Speaking Marketing Plan
- Speaking Web Site Upgrade