A car is picking me up for the airport and I will be traveling until 8pm ET today to North Bay, Ontario so e-mail will be returned on Tuesday.
Here is a picture of my Week At A Glance “Timanager” Action Planner for the week of September 13th – 20th that includes all of my travel, coaching, speaking, personal activities and time blocks for projects work that are listed below ( time blocks = X for travel time and hotel room time that can be used for project work ).
One can go from “I have too much to do” and “I have no time” to “look at all the time that I have this week on the road to complete creative projects!!!”
I’m on the road this week to speak at Advocis North Bay, Ontario and Advocis Kingston, Ontario on Wednesday and Thursday. I’m flying Monday to acclimatize to ET and flying home on Friday afternoon.
Aside from the speaking and a few client calls this week, because it is a telephone coaching off week, I have 39 Hours of Block Time that I can invest in the following creative projects;
- Speaking PowerPoint Upgrade & Prep
- Speaking Camera Dry Run
- Optimism Research
- Market The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Film Speaking Presentations For Show Reel Footage
- Schedule Appointments With Speaking COIs
- E-Mail To Invite Participants To The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Follow Up MDRT Vancouver 2010
- Associate To The Sales Goals That We Wish To Attract
- Sales Page For The Leading Advisor Clear Your Roadblocks Workshop & GYM
- Sales Page For One On One Coaching & The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Article On “Free”
- Upgrade The Leading Advisor Clear Your Roadblocks Private Web Site for participants of The
- Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM
- Order Camtasia
- Work With Kim Black On Marketing & Web
- Mind Map Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace and Twitter And Upgrade Same
- Reflect On Marketing & Sales Training For Laura
- Decide On IFB Fall Speaking
- Client E-Mails
- Team E-Mails
- Give Thanks
I was on the Investment Executive’s IE:TV Website on Tuesday evening and noticed videos from Dan Richards and Jim Ruta and I wondered who I could contact to get on the Investment Executive’s IE:TV.
My Tuesday morning financial advisor speaking presentation of The Six Degrees Of Life Insurance Connection to a standing room only crowd at The Independent Financial Brokers Summit in Toronto was a success for my first time out of the gate without a rehearsal.
“Very down to earth and real”
“Active, interactive, lively, actionable ideas that can be related to business and personal life”
“A simple means of inspiration to complete the financial planning process with existing clients.”
“Depth of clarity of procedure, a whole integrated procedure.”
Beacon Securities Limited
At the end of The Six Degrees Of Life Insurance Connection presentation Gavin Adamson of the Investment Executive’s IE:TV Website came up to me and said, “Hi I’m Gavin with the Investment Executive and I’m a videographer and I’m wondering if we can shoot 5 minutes of video on The Elevator Speech & The Parable?”
The Six Degrees Of Life Insurance Connection
1. Eliminate your fear about life insurance sales
2. Reignite your passion about the value of life insurance
3. Create The Six Degrees Parable to set the stage to …
4. Easily enter into the life insurance conversation with your financial planning clients
5. Receive your clients permission to start the life insurance application
6. Ask for and receive referrals
With the seamless launch of the new web site, the completion of new tradeshow booth, the completion of the book and aside from creating two new PowerPoints for next week’s IFB conference in Toronto, I am starting to feel like we are in a vacuum as the to-do lists are getting shorter and shorter.
Something that the late great Thomas Leonard (founder of CoachU) talked about; if you want to be attractive, clean up your space and attraction will find you.
Attraction and buzz are starting to happen with more and more subscribers receiving the first 6 chapters of my new book; Curing The Unmet Needs Disease.
We have barely started to market the new book, public speaking, web site and one on one tele-coaching and subscribers and speaking enquiries are coming on from Saltspring, BC to Halifax, NS.
I’ll get back to clientcentric blogging next week.
Have a wonderful weekend.