Continued from Trick or Treat for UNICEF – Part 3
For fun, I am taking myself through the very exercise that I am going to ask the audience to complete when I deliver this presentation.
As I look back from the perspective of the UNICEF Story, I am looking at a list of hundreds of Values that I use in the Coaching Work that I do with my clients, what were my Values way back in 1965?
• Accomplish, Adventure, Assemble, Assist, Attract, Best, Bond, Cause, Collect, Compassion, Connect, Contact, Deliver, Devote, Discover, Engage, Engineer, Enhance, Enliven, Enthuse, Explore, Foster, Gather, Honor, Impact, Implement, Improve, Inspire, Launch, Learn, Manifest, Move, Organize, Persuade, Produce, Promote, Quest, Relate, Renew, Serve, Triumph and Volunteer
Given that time is of the essence as I have a PowerPoint deadline, I am going to come back to refining this list on another day and go onto;
Action Step 3 – Review the following list of Positive Feelings ( I have a list of hundreds of Positive Feeling that I give to my Coaching Clients ) and write down the Positive Feelings that your actions were based on.
• Alive, Carefree, Delighted, Eager, Enthusiastic, Excited, Fascinated, Fulfilled, Grateful, Happy, Inspired, Intrigued, Involved, Optimistic, Peaceful, Quite, Sensitive, Touched, Trusting and Wonderful
As I writing this PowerPoint, the assignment is working for me because memories are coming back of the earlier accomplishments that I had when I was challenged when I did whatever it took to succeed;
• Rolling a transport truck on the Hope-Princeton Highway and getting out and driving another one within 48 hours
• Selling 27 house orders of window screens on a Saturday in January
• Being the first salesperson in the company to break $1,000,000 in sales
• Purchasing my first home with no down payment with 90 days to raise it
• Receiving a sales award for number one in sales of The Unlimited Power Video Workshop when I co-owned the Anthony Robbins Franchise
There are loads of them, and not to forget being single for a number of years and taking the time to write down qualities of the woman that I wanted to attract and I did … my loving wife Laura.