The Leading Advisor Hiring System
June 20, 2012 by Simon
Leading Advisor, Inc. has worked exclusively with successful financial advisors and their teams to achieve sustainable business results. Our ability to provide superior guidance is evident from our prestigious list of clients. Working in conjunction with our client, we manage the recruitment and selection process of the position of Associate Advisors, Marketing Assistant and Office Assistants.
These are the steps and explanations of the Leading Advisor Hiring System:
1. Needs Analysis
– We conduct an interview with you to gain an understanding about the candidate that you wish to hire.
2. Job Assessment
– We provide you with an On-Line Assessment to assess the behaviours and characteristics of the position that you wish to hire for so that we have a benchmark to work with when we assess the final candidate for the position to guarantee a right fit hire for your position.
3. Job Description
– The Needs Analysis and the Job Assessment provide you with the insight to write a Job Description or we can write the Job Description for you.
4. Ad For Position
- The Needs Analysis, the Job Assessment and the Job Description provide you with resources to write an Ad For The Position so that you receive Resumes by e-mail only. We can write the Ad for you. Please click here for the example of an Ad.
5. Resume Review & Recommendations
– You review the Resumes and shortlist them or the Ad can be created with the Resumes coming to Leading Advisor so that we can do the short listing for you.
6. Unqualified Resumes
– Responses sent to unqualified Applicants.
7. E-Mail Interview Questions
– E-Mail Interview Questions sent and candidates shortlisted based on the E-Mail Interview Questions.
8. Qualified Candidate Telephone Interview Questions
- Qualified Candidates are called and Telephone Interview Questions are completed. Note that Live Interviews have not taken place as yet. Leading Advisor shortlists the candidates based on the Qualified Candidate Telephone Interview Questions.
9. Qualified Candidate Live Interview
– Conducted by you at the location of your choice.
10. Values & Behaviours Assessment
– Completed by Leading Advisor
11. Values & Behaviours Assessment Debriefing
– Completed with you by Leading Advisor to guarantee a right fit hire for your position.
12. Reference Checking
– We suggest subcontracting this out to a Specialty Firm.