The Weekly Work Out Log
August 4, 2009 by Simon
We are working with a private group of financial advisors through The Clear Your Roadblocks One Day Workshop and The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM Program.
The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM Program includes the participants receiving a Weekly Work Out Log.
I’m a believer in “Don’t ask anyone to do anything that you are not willing to do yourself” and my Weekly Work Out Log is at the bottom of this Blog.
The Weekly Work Out Log helps one to acknowledge themselves for the progress that they are making. A path to fulfillment if you will.
This also serves to reduce the addiction and struggle of trying to get ones unmet needs met from outside of themselves through activity, clients, family, medications, spending money, and the list just goes on.
When one is addicted to busywork and when one fails to stop and acknowledge their progress, one can fall prey to the effects of the compounding negative beliefs and emotions that are rooted in the unmet needs.
When one carries an unmet need like worthiness, nothing can ever be enough.
Weekly Work Out Log
1. What do you consider to be your 5 top achievements this week?:
- Completed three excellent coaching calls from appointments that fell out on of the week of July 20th
- Completed the Empty My Head Process and projects prioritized for September
- Completed the copy and delivered it to our IT Master for the Private Web Site / Follow Up Program for The Leading Advisor Clear Your Roadblocks Private Web Site for participants of The Clear Your Roadblocks One Day Workshop and The Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM Program.
- Completed the copy and delivered it to our IT Master for the Public Clear Your Roadblocks Coaching GYM Program to be launched mid August.
- Three articles are complete ready to be submitted to Advisor.ca for September – November.
- Staycation week that included; Salts Spring Miles and miles of walking with Laura and Shadow, Puppy Class, boating on Sprout Lake, Yoga Class, Swam in the Ocean, Kayaking around Newcastle Island, Filberg Festival, Public Enemy ( a 5 out of 10 … sorry Johnny )
2. Why are they significant?:
- Significant value added to clients because they made progress with business challenges and relationships that were dragging them down. I am focused and at peace heading into August. The near completion of the Private Web Site and GYM are a Milestone in the completion of the creative process that includes; Leading Advisor Coaching Program, Branding, Niche Marketing, Web Site, E-Newsletter, Blog, Published in Advisor.ca & Advocis FORUM, Speaking Coast To Coast, Leading Advisor Workshop and Sponsorship. Had lots of R & R.
3. How do they make you feel?:
- Alive, energized and inspired as the pieces of the creative side of the business are all falling into place.
4. What further progress could you make in this direction?:
- Use non-prime time to over-see the completion of the Private Web Site and GYM by our IT Master Kim Black and go out and tell 10,000 people.
5. What are you resisting doing?:
- Resisting? Nothing. I must increase my focus by taking my prioritized projects and time block them so that the A priorities get completed in high energy prime time.
6. How can you use your personal strengths; your values, positive feelings, positive beliefs to commit to 3 needed actions this week to meet your 90-day goals?:
- I will use my value of consciousness to prioritize projects, time block them and take massive action during my high energy times and track items for follow up/future action in my journal so I stay focused on the task at hand.
- Re-read my prioritize projects on a daily basis
- Meditate, breath, fall still and clear.
- Give thanks and anchor the feeling into the activity on a daily basis
7. How can I help? What will best move you forward with this?:
* * *
Last week of July was a Staycation Week, working mornings and taking the afternoons off in record breaking temperatures from 30°C – 40°C.
Pics from Thursday’s Kayaking Trip with Jan from Adventuress Kayaking around Newcastle Island, east of Nanaimo.