Two New Financial Advisor Speaking Presentations
October 8, 2009 by Simon
Breakthrough! – How To Breakthrough “The Plateauing Out Syndrome”!
• Have you managed to maintain the same levels of production in “The New Normal”?
• Are you struggling to figure out how to “grow” your business in real terms?
“The Plateauing Out Syndrome” was coined by the members of The Million Dollar Round Table. With the advent of “The New Normal” contributing to clients taking longer and longer to make decisions, Breaking Through “The Plateau” seems more daunting than ever.
For some, the pace of business isn’t what it used to be contributing to thoughts like, “is this all there is?”, and “what am I doing this for?”, and “what is the use?”.
“When there is no understanding, there is judgment. When there is judgment, there can be no understanding or inspiration”.
Join Simon Reilly to Understand How To & What To Do to Breakthrough “The Plateauing Out Syndrome”.
There Is Nothing New! – How To Use Old Ideas In “The New Normal”
- There’s nothing new out there – except the internet
- All the old ideas about time management and personal effectiveness
- All the old ideas about business development
- All the old ideas about marketing and selling …
Are Still Great Ideas!!
But how do you adapt them to the 21st Century, real-time news and information, instant global communication, and the rise of “FREE”?
In this session, Simon will help you to re-learn the good old basics like Time Management that was fathered by Alec MacKenzie’s “The Time Trap”, 30 years ago before technology was invented. Since then, the landscape of Time Management has changed with the advent of the Blackberry, iPhone, Mac and PC. Join Simon Reilly to learn How To Use Old Ideas In “The New Normal” and Breakthrough “The Time Trap.”